Notarizing Documents

Many forms require notarizing for use within Canada and internationally.  All of our lawyers are also notary publics and are able to notarize your documents.

Certified True Copies

Many government and private agencies and organizations require certified true copies of your original documents.  As lawyers and notary publics, we are able to review your original document and certify a copy as a true copy of the original which may then be submitted to the proper agency.

Travel Authorizations

If your child is not travelling with both legal parents, then you will require a travel authorization allowing your child to travel with your spouse or other family members or friends.  Otherwise, your child may be denied entry for travel.  Our lawyers are able to witness your signature to ensure that the travel authorization is properly and duly executed.

Affidavit and Statutory Declaration

An affidavit or statutory declaration is a document that is sworn or affirmed in person before a lawyer, notary public or commissioner for oaths.  Examples are ICBC documents, insurance forms and court documents.

Invitation Letter

When you wish to invite family members or friends to Canada, the federal government requires an invitation letter which may include undertakings from the person signing that they will be responsible (including financially) for such persons.  The invitation letter can then be sworn or affirmed in person and signed before one of our lawyers.